Stop in with your truck or trailer and pick up a variety of bulk material, sold by the cubic yard and half yard.
Don't forget we deliver everything that our location or Kirkwood Material Supply carries, 6 days a week. We can deliver 1-20 yards of mulch or compost and 1-13 yards of soil or gravel.
What's available in Bulk at Kirkwood Gardens:
- Topsoil - Clean pulverized clay topsoil - For back fill and grading.
- Garden Mix Topsoil - 60% Compost and 40% Topsoil - For berms or new planting beds.
- Black Gold Compost - Stick and leaf compost - Enrich beds, top dress, or use as a mulch.
- Coarse Mulch - Double ground oak mulch that will keep weeds down in your beds.
- Chocolate Mulch - Dyed double ground mulch with a dark brown color that lasts.
- Dyed Black Mulch - Dyed much with a crisp black color.
- Iowa Rainbow Oversized “A”- 1.5” sized decorative gravel with blues, grays, reds, and tans.
- Iowa Rainbow Creek Stone - 3-5" creek stone - Great for dry creek beds.
- Alabama Sunset - 3/4” - 1” Decorative Gravel with a warm blend of reds and tans.
- 1” Clean - Limestone gravel for back filling retaining walls and drainage work.
- 1” Minus - Compatible limestone gravel -Base material on patios and retaining walls.
- 3/8” Screenings - Finely crushed limestone gravel - For leveling pavers & natural stone.
- Meramec Fine Sand - Tan in color - Use for leveling paver patios.
- Meramec B Gravel - 1.5” river gravel with a natural tan color - Best for drainage work.